The Network/La Red offers several informational brochures, materials, and manuals that are free of charge to the public, including:
Open Minds Open Doors: A manual on how to transform your domestic violence program to be more inclusive of LGBQ/T survivors.
Power With Power For: A manual on how to create a survivor-centered organization.
“When You Just Know” High Risk Report: A report that assesses the risk of lethality for LGBQ/T survivors of partner abuse.
- Does your Partner Blame it on you Being Transgender or Genderqueer? (English only)
- Does your Partner Blame it on your Bi-Sexuality? (English only)
- Is it SM or Abuse? – A Guide for People who Practice SM (English only)
- SM is NOT Abuse – A Guide for Professionals (English only)
- Does your Partner Blame it on Polyamory? (English only)
- Understanding Partner Abuse in Polyamorous Communities – A Guide for Professionals (English only)
- The Network/La Red General Brochure (Bilingual in English and Spanish)
- Volunteer Brochure (Bilingual in English and Spanish)
To request materials and/or your free copy of either of our manuals, please fill out this form. Please note that Power With, Power For is currently out of stock. Any requests will be fulfilled once Power With, Power For is restocked. For more information please contact community [at] tnlr [dot] org.
Download the visuals for our campaign, Survival and Resistance: Power with Survivors, Power for Communities.