What types of individual support does The Network/La Red provide?
- Emotional support, crisis intervention, information, and referrals via phone or in person
- Assistance with safety planning
- Accompaniment to court or medical appointments
- Assistance with victim compensation
- Assistance with accessing medical, legal, housing, or other social services
- Peer supportive counseling
How can I access individual support?
What is an advocate?
An advocate is a trained staff person who provides support and has connections with LGBQ/T and mainstream organizations.
Does it cost anything?
No. Our services are FREE and confidential.
The project was supported by the Massachusetts Office for Victim Assistance through a Victims of Crime Act of 1984 (VOCA) grant from the Office for Victims of Crime, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice.