The Network/La Red offers several informational brochures, materials, and manuals that are free of charge to the public, including:
Open Minds Open Doors: A manual on how to transform your domestic violence program to be more inclusive of LGBQ/T survivors.
Power With Power For: A manual on how to create a survivor-centered organization.
“When You Just Know” High Risk Report: A report that assesses the risk of lethality for LGBQ/T survivors of partner abuse.
Brochures (available in English and Spanish)
- Does your Partner Blame it on you Being Transgender or Genderqueer?
- Does your Partner Blame it on your Bi-Sexuality?
- Is it SM or Abuse? – A Guide for People who Practice SM
- SM is NOT Abuse – A Guide for Professionals
- Does your Partner Blame it on Polyamory?
- Understanding Partner Abuse in Polyamorous Communities – A Guide for Professionals
- The Network/La Red General Brochure
- Volunteer Brochure
To request materials and/or your free copy of either of our manuals, please fill out this form. Please note that Power With, Power For is currently out of stock. Any requests will be fulfilled once Power With, Power For is restocked. For more information please contact community [at] tnlr [dot] org.
Download the visuals for our campaign, Survival and Resistance: Power with Survivors, Power for Communities.