The Network/La Red offers several informational brochures, materials, and manuals that are free of charge to the public, including:
Open Minds Open Doors: A manual on how to transform your domestic violence program to be more inclusive of LGBQ/T survivors.
Power With Power For: A manual on how to create a survivor-centered organization.
“When You Just Know” High Risk Report: A report that assesses the risk of lethality for LGBQ/T survivors of partner abuse.
Brochures (available in English and Spanish)
- Does your Partner Blame it on you Being Transgender or Genderqueer?
- Does your Partner Blame it on your Bi-Sexuality?
- Is it SM or Abuse? – A Guide for People who Practice SM
- SM is NOT Abuse – A Guide for Professionals
- Does your Partner Blame it on Polyamory?
- Understanding Partner Abuse in Polyamorous Communities – A Guide for Professionals
- The Network/La Red General Brochure
- Volunteer Brochure
To request materials and/or your free copy of either of our manuals, please fill out this form. For more information please contact community [at] tnlr [dot] org.
Download the visuals for our campaign, Survival and Resistance: Power with Survivors, Power for Communities.